- This event has passed.
TEDxUTulsa 2021: Breaking Barriers
June 12 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
At TU we seek to break barriers. TEDxUTulsa highlights 8 speakers who truly embody that ideal. Join us on Saturday, June 12, for a free virtual event to learn about the latest innovations in technology, education and design in the city of Tulsa.
- Ryan Howell attempted to save the life of a stranger but wasn’t prepared for what happened after the ambulance took the stranger away.
- Taguma Nicholas urges corporations to use their data more responsibly.
- Jeffrey Alderman suggests that the fastest way to reform health care is to proceed slowly, listening carefully for what matters most.
- Jennifer Roberson shares the five ingredients necessary to BLEND work and life to create passion and meaning in your career.
- Shelley Brander connects craft and activism to heal and promote positive change.
- Bret Arnold is linking the role of information technology in healthcare burnout which is, quite literally, a billion dollar problem with life or death consequences.
- George (G.W.) Warren Schulz reflects on the criminal justice system and the truth behind liberty, entertainment and justice for all in Oklahoma’s America.
- Terrie Shipley empowers students to be in control of their lives on campus and – later on – at work.