- This event has passed.
MLK Day Parade and Community Service
MLK Parade and Community Service Day Schedule of Events
- 8:30-9:30 a.m.: Campus breakfast and MLK sweatshirt handout, Student Union, *masks required when not eating/drinking
- 9:45-10 a.m.: Load buses, Student Union, south parking lot
- 10-10:45 a.m.: Depart campus to downtown parade location (Haskell Pl. & MLK Blvd.) (If necessary, buses will make multiple trips.)
- 11 a.m.: MLK Day parade begins
- 12-12:30 p.m.: Depart for campus
- 12:45-1:45 p.m.: Lunch for community service volunteers, Student Union, Chouteau Room
- 1:45-2 p.m.: Load buses and depart to community service locations, Student Union, south parking lot
- 2:15-4:15 p.m.: Community service, register online
- 4:30 p.m.: Depart for campus
- 4:45-5 p.m.: Arrive on campus, end of day, Student Union, south parking lot
Sponsors: The Office for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion; Office of the President; Association of Black Collegians; Chevron Multicultural Resource Center; Student Association; Athletics; Office of Admission; Office of Student Life
Note: If you feel sick or believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19, please do not attend MLK Day and community service activities. Masks are required while participating in all MLK Day and community service activities.