The University of Tulsa College of Law invites you to an informational session on attending law school.
Topics will include:
• How much time do law students spend studying/ preparing for class?
• How to balance life and law school.
• Tips for success in law school
• How does first year compare with second and third year law?
• What are internships & externships and how do I land one?
Lunch will be provided on a first-to-arrive basis.
Wednesday, January 31 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
College of Law, 2442 (East end of law building)
3120 East 4th Place, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104-9700