- This event has passed.
Impact of AI & Chat GPT panel
April 20, 4:30 pm-6:30 pm
The TU community is invited to a panel discussion titled “Impact of AI & Chat GPT.” The panel of experts includes:
- Zenia Kish, Media Studies, TU
- Toby Joplin, Management, TU
- Brett McKinney, Computer Science, TU
- Damon DoRemus, chief information officer, JD Young
- Paul Tucker, chief information security and privacy officer, BOK
- Sean Alexander, former principal director of Microsoft and current TU Board of Trustees member
Attendees will learn about generative AI opportunities and pitfalls in the workplace, and hear why it is inadvisable to ignore this issue. A networking session with students and business partners who are wrestling with this topic will follow the panel.
Hosted by the TU Finance Society and The Tulsa Chamber.