- This event has passed.
Def Leppard & Mötley Crüe: The World Tour
August 16, 5:45 pm-9:00 pm
Rock legends Mötley Crüe and Def Leppard have announced The University of Tulsa will be a stop on The World Tour in 2023 with an electrifying stage show at H.A. Chapman Stadium on Aug. 16 along with special guest Alice Cooper.
Def Leppard & Mötley Crüe Concert Details:
Parking: Campus parking is sold out. Free offsite parking is available at OSU-Tulsa, 700 N. Greenwood Ave., and includes free shuttle rides to/from Chapman Stadium beginning at 1 p.m. and continuing every 15 minutes until two hours after the concert ends. TU campus parking lots open to the public at 2 p.m. Aug. 16, and drivers should enter campus from South Harvard Avenue or South Delaware Avenue. The 11th Street entrance will be closed.
Box Office Opens: 10 a.m. on day of the show, located on 8th Street
Gate Opens: 3:45 p.m.
Show Starts: 5:45 p.m.
Walk-thru metal detectors will be used and a clear bag (6” x 6” x 12”) policy enforced. No backpacks.
Concessions will be cashless.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except for service dogs)
- Bags outside of clear bags and clutch-size bags
- Cameras with professional and/or removable lenses
- Clothing containing offensive, inciting, or foul language or depictions
- Clothing containing wires, batteries, or other electronic components
- Flags larger than 3’x5’
- Flag poles unless hollow PVC pipe without end caps and should not exceed 5’ in length
- Fireworks or other explosives
- Glass bottles or cans
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatable objects
- Laptops, tablets, computers, and/or other large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Lawn chairs
- Marketing collateral such as pamphlets, fliers, product samples, etc. unless approved by The University of Tulsa
- Noisemakers including, but not limited to, air horns, vuvuzelas, whistles, etc.
- Outside food and beverage of any kind
- Resuable drink vessels
- Signs, banners, or flags displaying symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation are prohibited
- Signs, symbols, or images displayed for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning, or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issues, or government action is prohibited
- Skateboards, roller skates, skates, hoverboards, scooters, etc.
- Stickers, decals, or other items with adhesives
- Streamers, confetti, and register tape
- Seatback or seat cushions
- Use of tobacco products and associated paraphernalia including but not limited to, lighters, vaporizers, vaporizer cartridges, etc.
- Tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks
- Unmanned and remote-controlled aircraft systems (Drones)
- Water bladders
- Weapons of any kind or item deemed dangerous by Q2 Stadium Management
- 2-Way radio devices